Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Try something new

But not necessarily original. In this day and age when everyone has a blog, it's hard to do something nobody's ever done before, so perhaps it's better to do something already done, but do it better than its been done before. I think the guys over at Press Pause to Reflect (http://presspausetoreflect.blogspot.com) have something pretty special to offer. I'm not even going to try and compete with that.
Here's what I'm going to do: Offer unbiased, straight up reviews of movies, music, games, whatever I think is worthy of a review. I don't know if I can guarantee how often I'll update, but I'll try to write something up on any major work that I actually experience. I know that perhaps I have very limited experiences in my life, but I like to think that I actually have an interesting opinion.
So that's what I'm going to do. Feel free to chime in with comments (if anyone actually reads these).

No comments:

Post a Comment